Thursday 25 July 2013

Summer Reading

While I was out today I stopped in at West Coast Seeds in Ladner, B.C. I was child-free for a couple of hours so I thought I would enjoy just browsing, instead of the power shopping I do when I have everyone in tow.

Of course I only meant to window shop at my leisure. I had no intention of buying any gardening books.

So imagine my surprise when these jumped into my arms!


How could I resist two books about organic vegetable gardening in my particular area? I mean, really. I had no other option.

I put another book back and added it to my wish list. To my delight, in the book I found a high school friend, and local agronomist and agrologist who has been involved in the Terra Nova Sharing Farm here in Richmond.

Now I just need to book some time in the Mama Do Nothing Chair and get reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment